somehow, i freak out when some one asks me to do something last minute. organize something. which leannza just asked me to.

and yes, i freaked.

firstly, let me say that i was happy and frustrated with my internet.
(it took me one whole hour to log into MSN)

secondly, i was thinking (and worrying) about LEO RCC meeting this saturday.

thirdly, i was trying to design something (for LEO) and talk 2 siew ho and hui min and chien han at the same time.

n suddenly, leannza sms-ed and said we shoud do this differently and change this so that exhibition won't be so dull. i told her, no time. she said. CALL THEM BACK ANOTHER DAY.


so, i FREAKED. wait. u don't know how much i hate it when people tell me or ask me to do something last minute. n this is LAST MINUTE. i mean. theres two more days to hols and you're asking me to ORGANIZE something.



*sigh*


now, to find a willing teacher...




i wish M could go...
(lol. since when do i call her M???)

ok. rephrase:

i wish pn m could go.

M looks better... lol
who cares?

the song stuck in my head: no boundaries.
(adam's version)




~you can go higher, you can go deeper
there are no boundaries
above or beneath you



0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Remember... |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.