LEO KELLY NG

lol. how narcissistic of me to name a post after... myself? HAHA

it's my blog anyway...


science exam was boring... shawn was turning around, grinning at anyone he saw. chien han was... drawing, what else? gary slept. lucky him. siew ho was like silently saying :"LEO KELLY NG" over and over again.

oh well. what can u expect from SIEW HO? d crazy guy who used his tie as abelt when tanushia asked him where it was. i think he was high. n he kept annoying me till i said:"u should think before you annoy me"

n THAT kept him QUIET!!! hahahaha




so, i'll say it out loud, since LEO PANG SIEW HO keeps asking me to.



hi, my name is LEO KELLY NG. i'm the ASST SECREATARY of the 09/10 LEO B.O.D.





(happy now?)


huimin, gheek. i'm SO SORRY. i wish i could go... but i cant n i have to rely on you guys. wait. its gheeks job. n huimin is being such a nice sis...

YERR. I FEEL SO BAD ABOUT IT. but WHAT CAN I DO?


i'm being pulled in two directions and i don't know who to follow...
i can't even be myself!!!

when i don't want to talk, they say i'm cold.
but i can't help it that i'm not in the mood.

SHEEEEESH. *sigh*

~slow it down, make it stop
or my heart is going to pop

0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Remember... |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.