OMG

Thank goodness I'm not in VI.

Thank goodness I'm not a VI librarian.

Thank goodness I'm not a VI librarian in 1963/1964.



Pn M, I'm sooo happy I'm a DJ librarian. (oops. did I really mean that?)





anyway... u wanna know why?

1. their history of the VI library is HORRIFYING. I mean its damn friggin long...
n if we were librarians there, we would probably hav 2 study d whole friggin long history.

2. They hav 12,000 books! (in 1960, i bet the number must have grown) probably all ancient. I mean, imagine STOCK CHECKING!!!
(nightmare)

WAIT. DO WE HAVE 20,000 BOOKS?????????? great. ok. 12,000 is nothing. HA!
(my goodness, and our library is so much newer than theirs. wonder how many books d library teachers of DJ bought...)

3. The 1963/64 librarian board had 2 reclassify ALL their 12,000 books from some old weird system to good old Dewey Decimal System.
(more nightmare)

4. In 1995 they had a renovation. its a bad thing. all the librarians had 2 shift ALL the 12,000 books (or more) to some other place and SHIFT IT BACK and ARRANGE THEM...







OH MY GOODNESS. im so thankful...



but they dun hav BBM. some other lembaga takes care of it...





~ lucky to have been what I have been...

0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Remember... |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.