me = dead

top 10 reasons i'm dead:

#1 taekwondo l8r. gonna get a super-long (longer than pn m's) lecture frm my teacher cuz i din get gold. :(

#2 pelantikan 2mrw. if i dun augh on stage n d trainees dun screw it up being uncoordinated, i'll die of embarassment cuz they r not loud enough

#3 hav 50+ more chapters 2 study 4 exams. its scary how there r more chapters than days left...

#4 probbly i'll get a C for GEO... OMG. i ws close last time...

#5 every1 expects me 2 get good grades. its like a science word equation kelly=librarian=nerd=smart

#6 MPS!!!! d-i-e

#7 PMR!!!

#8 n if i score in PMR, in 2 years time, i'll hav EXTREME pressure frm my relatives talking abt good colleges n how hard it is 2 get into them (they r doing it to my so-called boyfried, my cousin)

#9 i hav no idea wad 2 study, wad stream 2 enter, n my purpose in life.

#10 my aunties think the preffered occupation 4 me is get a rich man. n then i can facebook everyday. or an air stewardess. (did i mention i hav enough problems balancing on solid ground n not 2 mention an aeroplane???)


OOPS. i 4got 2 mention dat taekwondo MSSD is coming soon. MORE PRESSURE. GREAT. my FAVOURITE.

y can't the understand if i DUN WAN 2 JOIN FRIGGIN TAEKWONDO MSSD? wad if im NOT a FIGHTER like they say i am? shit la, i hate ppl making assumptions abt me. GRRRRRRRRRRR.

a gold medal isnt worth d pressure. (i've got enough at home already)




0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Remember... |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.