:X

nearly died of boredom in Physics tuition.



hmmm...


seems like all 3 sciences put me to sleep. XD
well, it's not my thing.

I have no reason at all being in the science stream besides my friends are there and I would rather take 3 sciences than business, economics and accounts.







taking the AJK photos today was fun!


everytime someone tells me to go for something other than photography and tells me the cons of photography, all I have to do is take out a camera and I just forget all their comments.


:)

0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Remember... |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.