Darren Kee is DEAD.


he OBVIOUSLY has never had the GREAT opportunity to be the head of exhibition before has he?





OK, I admit. I did a pretty suckish job. So what?
Think you can best me?

You can try.






He's SO lucky he'll only be involved in 1 MPS.
This is my 4th (and last). Next year doesn't count.
I'll just sit back and watch the poor new naib squirm.





Darren Kee, I feel so INSULTED that you just said it like a passing remark with no thoughts about whether I would care.
Darren Kee, you don't know how to begin doing the exhibition head's job so don't assume you'll be better.
Darren Kee, you're DEAD.
In case you didn't know, I do NOT need 414 mafia members to KILL you.
All I need is a little bit of ME.
I don't think you would DARE answer the question the same way if it was to my FACE.
Cuz you probably would not have a face after that.


Don't ASSUME you'll get a post.
I'm not choosing (thank goodness for you)
Leannza herself will decide whether or not you DESERVE a post.


It all boils down to how hard you work,
How well you work,
How much effort you put in,
How much you time you sacrifice,
and
How far you're willing to go.


I admit it. Since form 2, I've actually been working towards my goal.
And I achieved it.
It's not hard to guess.

I've been slaving since form 1 to get to where I am now.
You?
Haven't even lifted a finger in the library.


We'll see how it goes.







gosh, I'm so mad now.



0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Remember... |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.