Sneak Preview: 2nd AJK PPS Meeting

I feel tired. So tired.

Not physically, but mentally.



I guess I shouldn't have taken up so many posts.


I should be worrying about my Sejarah right now.
But I'm thinking of library stuff.

Oh well.




After this, I'm probably going to be the most hated pengerusi. Naib. Whatever. Whichever.






But why can't the librarians just cooperate?!

It's so simple.

But they can't do it.

Now I'm all worked up.

I'm gonna scold them sooner or later.

I'll become stricter in their discipline.

The demerits for certain things will sky-rocket.

I'll be one of the ones enforcing them.

They'll all hate me.





Oh well.


Gotta be more like Hui Min.
She said: "So?"

I guess I gotta put my job first.
Sorry if I'm being a bitch.







Sorry.
제발 용서해

0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Remember... |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.