Interviews

*drum rolls*

actually, it was better than last year's one. Sadly, without Weng Yew the Scary on the same table, I was actually quite (QUITE) nice.


Yimay and Zhiwei were SO nice, I had to balance their niceness out.

Example of extreme nicenesss:

Yimay: It's ok, take you're time to think about it.

Zhiwei: Take a deep breath, then answer.



ME: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................................................


I feel so super un-evil! How could this be?
I didn't ask any freaking weird questions and did the "you're gonna fail look" when they can't answer.

OH WELL.




I wish I got to interview INTERESTING people. Like Darren or Justin.
But I DID get this Grace look-a-like. it was quite freaky. XD





Top 5 Scariest Interviewers 2010:
#1~ Sze Yin (I know, weird right? But I think it's true. She was so evil and scary)
#2~ Ghee Ken/Jeremy (They pakat-pakat and I'm sure the trainees were terrified)
#3~ Hui Min (yes, OF COURSE)
#4~ ME (oh man, so low ranking)
#5~ Leannza
The rest: need to work on scariness. XD


Top 5 Evil-est Interviewers 2010:
#1~ Ghee Ken/Jeremy (really, their method: EVIL)
#2~ Sze Yin
#3~ i guess it's ME
#4~ Hui Min (not so evil, just scary)
#5~ Leannza (sorry, you'r not scary)
The rest: NOT EVIL AT ALL.


The nicest interviewers are:
Yimay
Zhiwei
Amanda
HUEY MAY
Jes
Emily
Ai Li
KE LI





you guys are too nice man!


I think our table took the longest to interview the people.
poor kids

0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Remember... |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.