(yes, I'm going to complain about stock check again)

NOW I'm frustrated.

not only does no one but me (and ying-yi today) bother to stay back to stock check and in the afternoons it's either just me or two of us (plus half an hour's work by the form 4s) doing it! It's stupid and crazy. I remember when I was in form 1 and all forms (except form 5s) were involved, most of us bothered to stay back so that we can finish it faster. And it only took 3-4 days to compete all the spots.

but now we are being PRESSED FOR TIME.

I estimated that we would take 2 weeks to finish it. Which is not bad, considering we have 16/17 people only and 25 thousand books (give or take a few hundred).

And that was fine, we get to elude the horrible boringness of being in a practically empty classroom as the attendance is usually single-digit for our class. AND you don't have to worry about not having enough time.

Sounds nice?


Darling Slave-Master Pn M just found out that we are expected to FINISH EVERYTHING BY TUESDAY!!!

Let me ask you, seniors or fellow form 3s who have been involved in stock check before, have we ever been able to complete a single stock check (including arranging all the books properly) in...



A WEEK?!


I say no. But we have to. Because on Tuesday, the pejabat will be moved to THE LIBRARY.
I might die.

Luckily, we'll only have plugs for their computers near the racks so we probably will still have Pn M's room to do all the Pengkelasan-ing (hey, it's better than stoning in class).


...

At 4.30p.m. today, we have finished keying-in 000-300, 400-700, 800, 900, SPM and PMR reference books and Malay fiction. Chinese is incomplete and there's still a stack of English fiction that is undone. We also still have a rack full of yellow spot that my team members seem to have bypassed.

And it's just KEYING-IN! What about the arranging?? That can take AGES depending on which section you're doing.
Spots are relatively easy. Malay fiction is a KILLER. 000-900 is quite terrible. Chinese is not so bad as there isn't that many. English will also be quite hard. Plus, I'm not even sure there is enough space for English. It seems to have taken over a rack that was used for Chinese fiction.







*screams in frustration* Hmmm... Where's the Rubik's cube?
The phrase is *screams in frustration and messes up the Cube*
(Created on Thursday)
((by Kelly))
(((DUH)))



CAMP MPS CAMP MPS CAMP MPS CAMP MPS STOCKCHECK MPS STOCK CHECK CAMP MPS CAMP MPS MPS STOCKCHECK CAMP MPS...


PS:
seems like I have been promoted. Now, my jobs include:
Pn M's...
~slave-driver (the second)
~ rubbish-thrower
~random-stuff do-er (e.g.: killing the date stamp on her pictures, playing with Word - inserting photos for Datin and putting weird captions and just weird stuff)

and a NEW job:
~SMS-er (in BM some more)


Life as a No Post (NP) is pretty weird.

PPS:
I must be optimistic. We might just be able to do the impossible.
IF people bother to stay back and help.
But I shall be at home.
Resting, worrying, researching about MPS and thinking about camp!


PPPS:
I'm not heartless. Just super-frustrated.
Some people don't even bother to show up in school.
It's YOUR duty as well.
Just do it.
Won't kill you.

Actually, not doing it might seal your doom.
I might get so frustrated that I'll murder all of the ones who are not HELPING.
Form 3s I mean.

0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Remember... |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.