Of Rubik's Cubes, Boggle and Monopoly Deal

HAHA. had nothing else to put as a title. Anyway, this is the story of the day:

We were told that there would be no electricity in DJ from 10a.m. to 2p.m. today, so we made arrangements so we would not be bored. I brought my Rubik's Cube and Boggle. Pn M brought her Monopoly Deal (Monopoly without a board).

At 10, we were wondering why the electricity was still on. At 10.45, everything went of suddenly. After the few seconds taken to comprehend, we shouted for joy. We could play!

We waited for Pn M to come, she was freezing herself in the BBM room before the electricity went. Then we played Monopoly Deal. At first, we were so confused, looking at the Quick Start Guide all the time. As we played, we got the hang of it. Halfway through the game, the electricity came back! But we played on. Sadly, Pn M trashed us. *sigh*

Then she went off to class and set a target for us to finish keying in until. We finished that. I mean they finished that and we played Monopoly Deal again. Without Pn M to trash us, Hui Min graciously did it instead.

After that, we went to Boggle, which Hui Min has never played before. However, she was experienced in word games so it was great playing with her. But, Kelly's still the best! I trashed them in 2 out of 3 games! Hui Min beat me in the last game by one point. ONE point.

The Rubik's cube was passed here and there as we typed in barcodes. I still haven't worked it out but I'm glad they solved my cube. I can play with it now.

I learnt a new trick with the cube today, thanks to my cousin. :) I'm so gonna show it tomorrow. If I've mastered it. It's seriously so cool.


Anyway, off to Mafia, Farmville and chat now. Later! :)

0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Remember... |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.