The Difference...

it was the night before the KH exam for PMR:

I was too lazy to do the latihan that Pn Heah gave us and anyway, I already have that book that the school photostated from. My other model papers were completed so I had nothing to do.

I was rereading the book Eragon. Suddenly, I lost my mood for reading and felt like DRAWING! Spying some recycled paper, I grabbed my stuff and started drawing the dragon on the cover.

it was a very quick sketch (half an hour) but I was pleased with it. However, I didn't have enough time to draw the scales properly.

So I promised myself that I would re-draw it after PMR and compare.



Lets see...

Half an hour work (completed on the 12th Oct)

after drawing the dragon on the cover of brsingr, i decided to draw it again. Took me around 4 days.

...

and now, see the difference...

4 days (completed on the 16th Oct)




0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Remember... |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.