Just so you know...

I did NOT fracture my hand.

The story is I had the misfortune to hold the target for this red-belt guy when we were practising breaking planks during taekwondo class.

I should probably mention that I have problems with my wrists. Sometimes they're fine, sometimes they just can't take too much weight. And I've injured them like this before. Twice at least.

Anyway, he happened to miss. And kicked my left wrist. Ouch. And after that, I couldn't really put much pressure on it and bend it. Hence, the need to bandage it up.


And now, the bandage is gone! I'm so glad! Now I can bend my wrist and it feels so much lighter than when I had the bandage on. It feels good to feel water on my left palm after days of not being able to wet it.




:)


Just So You Know is kinda catchy!

0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Remember... |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.