Fifteen!



already? gosh, that's fast. still instinctively think of saying 13 when people ask...


let's see. school was... ok.
meeting was boring...
birthday song was... i dunno. weird? the whole time i didn't know what to do.


anyway...

thank you, people who wished me...
~sheen woei, super early wish
~john, for the 0.01 a.m. SMS
~my mum, 1st wish of the day
~zi ying, 1st wish i received in school
~siew ho, chien han, zhi cheng, darren, shawn
~emily. *hugs*
~pui cheng, facebook tells us a lot of things.
~huimin. for reminding me it was my birthday when I forgot.
~natasha & jes
~yimay
~pn m
~keli
~aili
~natalie
~the rest of the librarian board
~wee shien. i'm not smelly, btw. its KELLY

(hope i didn't forget anyone)

people who wished me on facebook:
~pn m, for the craziest, longest birthday spam. i shall never forget our craziness/weirdness.
~shin yee
~zae yee
~huimin, for copying pn m's weirdness/craziness
~sit zhang
~darryl


people who gave me presents:
~my MUM.
~zhi cheng
~darren. or did u just put ur name there?
~pn m
~natalie, thanks. nice of u to get smthn eventhough i was hoping for people to forget. nice wrapper, btw.




now, for the awards...


Earliest wish...
~sheen woei. haha

Weirdest wish...
~pn m's facebook spam
(needless to say, craziest wish also goes to pn m)

Weirdest (or most creative?) present...
~pn m. hahaha
and it also qualifies for weirdest present of all time... yay!


guess what she got me?

a birthday "cake"
BANANAS! lol

have no idea why i put this pic, but... i love the rose!
look behind, can see the house opposite. and the tree in front of my house! lol



but seriously, thanks guys

it ain't my best birthday
but it ain't my worst either
and it's cos of you guys.

0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Remember... |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.