Behind Thses Hazel Eyes

dunno why... heard it on the radio last night. somehow got addicted to it. again.


seems like just yesterday
you were a part of me
I used to stand so tall
I used to be so strong
you're arms around me tight
everything, it felt so right
unbreakable, like nothing could go wrong

now I can't breathe
no I can't sleep
I'm barely hanging on

here I am, once again
I'm torn into pieces
can't deny it, can't pretend
just thought you were the one
broken up, deep inside
but you won't get to see the tears i cry
behind these hazel eyes.



lazy to type the rest. haha.


now i remember why the date 5th September was so familiar. i should have kicked myself for forgetting.
wow. its beena year. a year and a day.
time flies.
even when you're NOT having fun.




kelly clarkson released a new single!
its called already gone.
its kinda ok la i suppose, i became sick of it before it became a single. lol.


sad rite? hope the next single will be save you. but then it will probably be some time before she releases another one...





btw, if you listen reall, REALLY carefully past kelly clarkson's screaming,
you MIGHT just hear ryan tedder singing backup.
i found out somewhere and frustrated myself trying to listen out for him.
cuz seriously, its damn hard to hear.

and it's not much anyway

0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Remember... |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.