Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

oh my gosh! i feel so happy. lol. was very hyper in class. even in sejarah.

did my literature essay in class during BM. haha.
we were supposed to create a different ending for Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

it was so FUN!

by the way, it's Dr. Jekyll's/Mr. Hyde's narration. if you've not read it then you probably won;t understand. haha. and its a spoiler.
here goes: (it's slightly different from my written one because I edited it as I typed it out)


“… Half and hour from now, when I shall again take on the shape of that hated creature of my own making, I know how I shall sit weeping and trembling in my own chair, listening to every sound outside, and fearing the punishment for his crime…”



It is done. My full statement of the case. Now all I have to do is end this. I reached out for the knife, praying that I would have the courage to do what I must. As my fingers closed on the hilt, I realized that everything depended on me. There is no way Utterson or Poole would be able to guess, I am the only one who can end the life of Hyde. It is the least I can do to right the wrongs of Hyde.


Edward Hyde. How did I ever create such a monstrosity? How did I do it? To be honest, it wasn’t hard. All I had to do was find the right ingredient. Now as I look back, I realize how foolish I was. I never thought of the consequences of bringing Hyde to life. I never knew that I would be unleashing the devil on London. How could I possibly know? I shuddered as I remembered how it felt like to be Hyde. The rush of adrenaline, the coldness, the hatred and the sudden fury that drove me to end the life of Sir Danvers Carew. You liked it. I shuddered. Ever since I drank the potion, I was constantly heard Hyde’s voice in my head taunting me. Yes, it was a wonderful feeling being Hyde. It was like an addiction. I couldn’t resist mixing the potion again and again. After a long and tiring day in the laboratory, I would look forward to drinking the potion to embark on my nightly adventures as Hyde. I loved the freedom of being able to do anything and knowing that I would wake up in my own bed as Jekyll while the police search for the elusive wrongdoer.


But it has to end. It has gone too far. Till now, the image of Lanyon’s horror haunts me. I would give anything to go back in time and change my actions. I snapped back to reality and looked at the blade in my hand. It has to be done. I gripped it with both hands and raised it above my head, bracing myself for the pain. My forehead was drenched with sweat. I have to do this. My grip loosened and the blade fell from my hands. I can’t do it.


Coward, Hyde sneered, you’re too weak to take your own life to save your friends.


“I’m sorry,” was all I could utter as the familiar agony overcame me. I looked in the mirror and saw the weary face of Dr. Jekyll for the last time.



I breathed in triumphantly. I knew it. Jekyll was a coward. Too cowardly to end his life to save his friends. He was weak. But now he’s dead and I will never have to submit to his will. I am free!


My musings were cut short by the sound of Poole and Utterson’s voices. My lips curled into a grin. They will never know the story of Dr. Jekyll and Mr.Hyde. I gazed at the fire and watched the last of Jekyll’s statement burn.




so... what do you think?? haha. sad right? I LOVE IT! sad endings ROCK! (only for Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde)

i want OPINIONS!!!

0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Remember... |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.