can't really think of a title

was just chatting with gary on msn.

suddenly he said, hey, did you know that there is a photographer called kelly ng?

my first reaction: cool! AWESOME!
next reaction: darn! my name is so common!
next reaction: does that mean i have to use my FULL name if i ever become a photographer? DARN!

it's not that i hate my full name, but it's a little weird. and i prefer it if people just know me by kelly ng.



so i went and searched kelly ng. n it came up with loads of results. went to this photoblog. and the pics were AWESOME!

and i'm like darn! how can i ever match such talent??? really gotta brush up on my skills. haha.

but i went to this food reviewer's website and i think my pics look better than hers. HAHAHAHAHAHA.


one sad thing is that i CANNOT take pics of people that are nice. i mean when i take them it looks like any other person took it. which is not good enough. i have to make it STAND OUT.
i like taking inanimate object though! cos they DON'T MOVE! ots so easy to experiment from different angles. haha.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe. So this is the new layout. So you're also changing your blog layout. I like the sunset picture! However...where's the chatbox?! I WANNA SPAM IT! :P

Anyway, perhaps you can change your name. Let's say you're Kelly Ng something something. So you can use initials. Like Kelly N.?.? (sorry I forgot your full name)

Kelly said...

lol. haha. i lazy 2 put cbox cuz im gonna change layout. again! haha. dun like this one. too reddish.

anyway. im SO GLAD u 4got my chinese name. as i said, i hate ppl knowing it.

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Remember... |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.