Costume Change

stupid man, today.


First, I went to school in librarian uniform (duh). Then during Bio, they called for Leo and Taekwondo AJKs. So me and Voon Pang went to change into Leo uniform. Went to the hall, spotted Kristal in Pandu Puteri uniform then we all decided to take the Leo pic last so that others can go take their badab beruniform pic first. So went up to the toilet and changed into Taekwondo uniform. We went to look for people who were still missing and after ages, we took our pic. Then came the complication of candid shots. Couldn't convince Thiam Joo to do a split, sadly so we just stuck to doing guarding block. How boring. Then as we were the second last badan beruniform to take a pic and all the other poor BODs were waiting for me, I ran and got back into Leo uniform. Took ages to get both Pn Wong and Pn Ng to the hall but finally it was done. It was more than 1 hour after we were called out of class during Bio lesson. Finally, Voon Pang and I changed back - me into librarian uniform and her into baju kurung. After shift and annoying librarians on shift, I had to change (again) into Kesatria stuff.



OMGEEE.




I HATE that guy.


0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Remember... |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.