Librarians sure know how to have fun.

110 Librarians, 8 ex-librarians, library teachers and a Camp.


Wow, it was so fun!




The only problem was that when you try to fit in loads of stuff in ONE day, it gets really tiring.

AND

It's so hard to control all 110 monkeys that you find yourself wanting to scream at them.



I loved the race. Despite the fact that it felt more like a Merentas Desa training than a game.



Ran here and there looking for stations.
Crazy man.


Note to self: must tell people where the stations are before the race.

'Cos seriously, there was like NO connection at all between where the stations were an the answer to the clue.


Anyway, we were second,. Behind Emily's team.



Ice breakers were fun too.
Loved the "Favourite American Idol" thing.

Sadly, I didn't find the other Kelly Clarkson group till it was too late.



I wish I had brought my D90 'cos I ended up with probably less than 100 photos.
Terrible man.


Another note: have a longer journey for one day camp. This one was WAY too short. Not fun.





But I'm glad I got to know some trainees.

Sze Ern, my aunty especially. XD

Well, at least I know SOME of their names. XD

0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Remember... |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.