Either way I've found out, I'm nothing without you...

haha. random? i know.

I've decided to compile my favourite song quotes. haha.

Maybe no one told you, there was strength in your tears...

But what if you unlock the gate that keeps your secreat soul,
do you think that there will be enough that you will drown...

If no one will listen
If you decide to speak
If no one's left
Standinjg after the boms explode
If no one wants to look at you
For what you really are
I will be here still...


Spoke up anf thought I'd try
Try to step across the line...

Do the impossible...

It's inpossible for you
Not impossible for me...


It's a long shot
But I say why not
If I say forget it
I know that I'll regret it...


I wish I could say to you
It's gonna be alright...

We can pretend nothings changed
Pretend it's all the same
And there will be no pain tonight...


Being with you is so dysfunctional
I really shouldn't miss you
But I can't let you go...

My life would suck without you...


This may not last but this is now
To love the one you're with...


Don't let me stop you...


Tear up the photographs
But yesterday won't let go...


Your love is sweet misery...


Hear me...


So here we are, that's pretty far
When you think of where we've been...


How can I just let you walk away
Just let you leave without a trace...

And you coming back to me is against the odds
But that's what I've got to face...

Theres nothing left here to remind me
Just the memory of your face...


I can smile at the old days,
Life was beautiful then...


I may have lost my way now,
Haven't forgotten my way home...

I'm holding on to the words you say
You said that I will be OK...


You are not alone,
For I am here with you...

You're always in my heart...


The old me is dead and gone
But the new me will be alright...


Stars, when you shine,
You know how I feel...



... aiya, lazy larh... haha

0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Remember... |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.