Tagged... again

1. Whats your ambition?
To do my best everyday n in every situation? (made it up. not.)


2. How often do you think of committing suicide?

Even though life sucks 4 me now, committing suicide would b d worst thing I could do. Imagine all d ppl I'll leave behind. Can't bear 2 c them sad over my stupid act.


3. Do you think you have enough confidence?

Most of the time.

4. How many babies you want?
Dunno


5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?

Yea. However it is still raining. Heavily. And there's no sign of it stopping. I don't mean it literally.

6. What is your goal for this year?
Theres not much of this year left. But I think its to meet up wif my pet sisters and bros hu i've not seen much dis year n make up 4 d lost time.

7. Do you believe in eternity love?
Please correct ur lousy grammar. Yes.

8. What do you say about your life now?

Kinda sucks. But slowly getting better. I owe it to my friends...

9. What feeling do you love most?
When you're so happy that everything seems perfect and it feels like nothing can ever go wrong.


10. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?

I don't think u should hav any requirements. Just accept what u've got n b happy la.

11. Is there anything u wanna tell the ppl u hate?
Yes. But I'll keep it to myself. Don't want 2 offend ppl.


12. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?

I'd like 2 say yes, but that'll b lying. Well, I try to. Now.


13. What does flying mean to you?

Go get a dictionary. lol. it means being deliriously happy and to not have a single worry. How nice.


14. What do you crave for the most currently?

Errm, Chocolate?


15. Where would ur ultimate vacation spot be?

Don't feel like vacation. But probably US. When there is a sale.


16. Describe the person who tagged u in 7 words.

I don't think 7 words will be enough. Ok. . Let me try.
Eva the werewolf hu likes to tag.


17. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?

Chat. A lot.


18. What will you become in another 10 years to come?

Hey, do I look like the kind of person who can predict the futureo


19. What is your lucky number?

Lucky number 7


20. What is your favourite food?

Don't have a favourite food.

Ok, I tag...
too lazy 2 tag. hahaha

0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Remember... |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.