181108

(i'm posting 4 yeaterday)

anyway, i went swimming wif couz n aunty yesterday. at kgns kelab golf something subang

raced wif couz. won 1nce, lost 1nce

reasons:

1. haven't swam 4 at least half a year
2. couz started early
3. at d 50m point, i waited 4 him 2 catch up
4. my somersault n kick off at d 50m point didn't work cuz i was 2 far
5. my goggles had water
6. my freestyle sux

so... yea.

i must really get into shape dis hols. imagine goin 4 mssd so out of shape.
i'd die.

then somehow found myself playin eragon on my couz's psp.

i came 2 realize dat eragon is an annoying idiot.
n d starting was damn funny. to me. d intro part where they play d starting of d show (sorta)


miss swimming.

0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Remember... |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.