I'm Back!

hahaha. i'm back frm kk!
which is sad cuz i loved d holiday

but i'm crazily happy.

weird?

nah.

2day, my dad got me a new camera. Casio. EX-S10. 10.1 mega pixels. plus a 4 gig SD card.

(:

a good change, seeing as my old camera was a 2 mega pixel kodak.

its super slim. 13.8 mm i tink.

of course, now i owe him 500 bucks. i hav 2 pay half d price.

T.T

bye, money. i'm goin bankrupt.


but i'm still da,m happy.

n my dad says if i get gud results, he might get me 1 of those freakin huge nikons which r like 4 professional photographers.

OMG. imagine how ma fan it will b 2 carry around.

0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Remember... |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.