Some Awesome Sale

went 2 d MPH Warehouse Sale just now. it was AWESOME...

Bought 3 books. not much rite? but i'm quite happy anyway...

~The Host by Stephenie Meyer (RM61.90 -- RM39)
~The Secret Circle by L.J.Smith (RM32 -- RM19)
~Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella (est. RM40 -- RM20)

my bro bought d most books. n hes d 1 hu reads d least. my mum bought more than me. my dad -- nothing. haha. he was waiting 4 us in d car.

now i'm going 2 brag...

HAHA. I BOUGHT THE HOST. EAT THAT EMILY CHIU!!!

0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Remember... |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.