#67

i'm blogging 4 yesterday btw...

so on d 16th sept...

...
...
...
...
...
...


i had shift! eww... i noe but wad 2 do?

it was juz like any other typical shift... blahblahblah



emily n hui min came 2 relieve my boredom...
( i was readin shopaholic takes manhattan & being antisocial as usual)

n em gave me a present frm her, jes n nat which, if u feel, is DEFINETELY a book...

so nthn happened much till recess

they were actin weird. i mean weirder than usual. haha. jokin onli guys

so they kinda ditched me 2 go God knows where (which is probably jesica's class)


i was waitin 4 them in d lib, chattin wif eva... n they came in walking in a staright line wif all their hands at the back as if hiding smthn.

n then they gave me a bday card (having already given d present) n started singing happy bday reali loudly... luckily there were onli librarians there.




well no surprises, i got soaked. nat n hui min told loads of ppl n they were followin me as i made my way out. hui min was kind enough 2 take me bag 4 me so it din get wet.

well, i did.

n as i came 2 my transporters car, d got splashed more by rayshell n yan er (hu used joshua's bottle)



conclusion : bring towel next time. n dun drip on d floor.
if there's a next time. which i doubt.



HAHA




0 comments:

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Remember... |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.